Business Account Sales Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne? A cold
beer after a hard day's work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water
to quench your thirst? Well, it was probably made by us. We are O-I
and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure,
sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world's
best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high
quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food,
non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Why do you want to apply? Striving to be a world-class packaging
solutions distributor and to become the model for engaging small
and emerging customers for O-I globally. O-I is a company that is
committed to fostering an inclusive environment and offers
opportunity for growth and advancement.
Territory: Fairfield CA area
The Business Account Manager is responsible for effectively
managing all existing and potential customers within an assigned
product category and/or region and to serve as the primary contact
between the Company and its customers. This position is responsible
for meeting or exceeding sales, profits and inventory goals as
determined by the OIPS Op Plan and/or Company.
The Business Account Manager Will
- Maintain constant contact with customers and prospects to grow,
maintain, and manage assigned sales territory.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work
schedule to communicate or visit existing or potential customers on
a recurring basis.
- Use pending orders, sales history, inventory levels, and
customer input to develop precise forecasts.
- Receive/process customer purchase orders and Quote/negotiate
prices and contracts.
The Business Account Manager Should Have
- The ability to analyze existing accounts for margin improvement
and increased volume opportunities.
- Experience designing strategies and proposals to accelerate
- Experience budgeting and forecasting and managing customer's
- The skills to communicate significant customer information
working effectively with Marketing, Supply Chain, Credit, and Sales
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Three to five (3-5) years of industry or comparable
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision, but also
work well with the team and other departments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills and ease of working with systems, with an
emphasis on CRM platforms, Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
PowerPoint, SharePoint and SAP, C4C experience
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
What We Offer At O-I
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous award-winning 401(k) plan with employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more---
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order
to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact
O-I at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your
request and your contact information.
Keywords: O-I, Fairfield , Business Account Sales Manager, Sales , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!