Project Sales Representative
Company: Barnhart Crane & Rigging
Posted on: June 20, 2022
PURPOSE - Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving
others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care
for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for
solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and
heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK - Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry's
strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch
locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers.
This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity
for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE - Barnhart has a strong team culture - the "One TEAM." We
are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for
excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team
that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service,
Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a
About this Job:
Are you an elite sales professional who enjoys the challenge of
complex selling from the field to the executive offices? Do you
desire a long-term career with a company that believes in its Core
Values including "Profit with a Purpose"? Are you looking to work
for the best and to be the best in a place where culture matters?
If so, Barnhart could be the company in which your skills and
abilities can provide you a great career and help build industry
across the USA.
Summary of this Opportunity:
We are seeking professional salespersons with the ability to
develop accounts in heavy industrial and energy markets with high
potential for repeat business. Barnhart is among the largest
domestic providers of heavy lift and heavy transport work in
America, employing over 1,400 people at over 40 locations across
the USA. This team includes a full staff of operational support,
including the largest staff of engineers and industry experts
geared to help you succeed. We provide transportation and lifting
services to move large components via road, rail and water and we
work within all types of operating industrial and energy facilities
to remove and replace major machinery that require special tools,
skills and innovation.
- Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate targeted
- Create and execute an annual sales plan with defined goals and
- Prospect and qualify warm leads
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to
- Create and deliver solutions and proposal presentations to
customer's decision making team
- Develop the potential solutions, estimate and prepare tailored
- Close sales by selling value and overcoming objections
- Coordinate front-end project development with our Operations
- Competitive salary and performance bonus.
- 401(k) program with company match up to10% of pay.
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and other benefits
- Company vehicle.
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record of business development results including
prospecting new business and closing profitable work.
- Skilled in identifying, approaching, presenting and building
relationships with decision makers within a complex sales
environment. Must be comfortable with all levels from field craft
- Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in
rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in CRM
Education - Bachelor's degree or sufficient experience
Experience - Three to five years of experience preferably in
industrial sales, construction, manufacturing or professional
services. And the skills to be a self-starting and self-motivated
Keywords: Barnhart Crane & Rigging, Fairfield , Project Sales Representative, Sales , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!