Retail Sales Associate
Company: Work World and Whistle Workwear
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWork World is the largest specialty retailer of
workwear and work boots in the Western U.S. From humble beginnings
in 1990, we now operate 30+ stores under the Work World and Whistle
Workwear brand names California, Nevada, and Washington. We sell
boots, apparel, scrubs and safety gear from top vendors in the
industry including Carhartt, Wolverine, Timberland Pro, and more.We
are dedicated to putting our customers first, and we believe blue
collar workers are the backbone of our communities and our country.
We are committed to our values of honesty, respect and integrity,
and require each employee to demonstrate these values.We're excited
to add to our team. Work World is growing and we need your help.
Join our crew and help lead the next stage of growth for our
company.What it's like working hereEach store operates on a lean
and close-knit group of team members and managers. This enables
each employee to have a direct impact in the success of our
company.What you will need
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bi-Lingual a plusYour duties will include
- Greet customers
- Assist customers in finding items
- Answer phone courteously
- Keep store neat and clean at all times
- Ring sales on cash register
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work nights and weekends
- Perform other duties as assigned by the ManagerWhat you will
- Leadership and organizational development skills.
- Sales and merchandising best practices.
- Customer service techniques including communication, and the
ability to outperform the expectations of our customers.
- The ability to adapt to fast and unique situations to provide
an amazing customer experience.
- How to network and build long lasting relationships with both
customers and your fellow employees.Why you should applyWork World
employees are unique individuals whose varied talents and
experiences bring value to our customers. The diversity and ideas
of our employees inspire us in everything we do. People are at the
heart of every connection we build, and together we can accomplish
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous Employee DiscountsPowered by JazzHR8MudjTiFCG
Keywords: Work World and Whistle Workwear, Fairfield , Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!