Senior Member Service Representative (Senior Teller)
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Posted on: April 30, 2021
We're here--to help people in communities throughout Northern
California build financially healthy lives.--We do--this by being
attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is
financially best for them.--We thrive--on change, and we put people
first. If you're looking to use your skills and knowledge to make a
difference in the lives of others, we look forward to hearing from
you.--Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the
financial needs and aspirations of more than 400,000 members. What
we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates,
fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency,
simplicity, and trust.--Our mission remains the same as when we
started in 1936, to provide products, services, education and
expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve
financial freedom.--We seek to hire a Senior Member Services
Representative to serve our members in the Fairfield branch.-- As a
Senior Member Service Representative (Sr. MSR) in our branches you
will have the chance to make a difference in the lives of every
member you serve.-- This is an individual contributor role which
reports into the Manager, Retail Branch.
- Offer best in class customer service to our members.
- Open accounts for new and existing members, as well as service
- Handle complex accounts and transactions.
- Lead by example and train new team members.
- Partner with the Assistant Branch Manager to maintain
operational integrity, including audits.
- Converse with members in order to assess their known and
unknown needs and identify the appropriate products, solutions and
- Adopt new and existing tools that will enhance the member
- Initiate, process, and fund consumer loans such as credit
cards, personal loans, etc.
- Exercise informed judgement as appropriate to accommodate
- Advocate member adoption of new technology, campaigns,
promotions and digital products.
- Understand and comply with all applicable federal and state
laws and banking regulations (including those related to OFAC and
Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering compliance) and Patelco
Credit Union's policies and procedures.
- Service Passion, Integrity, and Resourcefulness.
- Eagerness to learn and a drive for continuous improvement.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in financial services or lead
customer service experience required
- Technically savvy with smartphone operating systems, PCs and
- Excellent consultative and written communication skills.
- Ability to be professional and empathetic in all
- Flexible work schedule, including Saturdays.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Empowerment, Engagement, and Teamwork.
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community outreach opportunitiesPatelco Credit Union is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran--Key words: Banking,
Credit Union, Teller, Senior Teller, Universal Banker, Customer
Service, Bank, Finance, Full-Time--IND123
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Fairfield , Senior Member Service Representative (Senior Teller), Sales , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!