Member Services Representative (FT)
Company: Planet Fitness - Taymax Group
Posted on: April 28, 2021
We are looking for a Member Services Representative to join our
team! This position will be responsible for creating a positive
member experience by providing a superior level of customer service
to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Sig up new members calculating rates and monthly payment
- Assist the Club Manager in counting the out the drawer as
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club
Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Completing daily assigned within first hour of your shift
- Helping complete priority cleaning list each day
- Completing walk-around and bathroom checks periodically
- Helping complete any special cleaning projects as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities based on club needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a passion for fitness and
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language. Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - Taymax Group, Fairfield , Member Services Representative (FT), Sales , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!