Company: SAXCO INTERNATIONAL LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
What is a Maintenance Technician? One of our distribution
facilities includes a state-of-the-art conveyor packaging module
with multi-lane packaging. After participating in acceptance
testing and system validation, the primary responsibilities will be
the maintenance of the machinery within the warehouse and
operational areas including automated conveyor systems along with
troubleshooting, evaluating, and repairing equipment. Perform
additional maintenance projects throughout the warehouses as
required by the supervisor. What is a Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for setting up and maintenance of the automated
case packer inverter including, automated conveyor systems,
de-palletizing, case erectors, compressor, bottle-specific
equipment calibrations, and setting
- Maintain machinery in accordance with the Preventative
Maintenance Program of automated conveyor systems to include
scheduling maintenance shutdowns for planned maintenance
- Maintain area and equipment to comply with current OSHA and
- Maintain quality control on work assignments
- Act accordingly to work-related equipment and/or teammate
- Ensure required spare parts are on hand to support production
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical issues on equipment for
- Keep confidentiality of all business and personal matters
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Propane Forklift truck experience
- Conveyor systems
- Packaging equipment
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot repair needs on assigned
- Previous facility start-up experience is a plus
- Experience in electrical, PLC, and conveyor systems, is
required Skills, Knowledge, and abilities
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics (electrical
- Ability to read and interpret building schematics (electrical
- Ability to multi-task projects with the intention of completing
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written
instructions in English, as well as understand and follow verbal
- Ability to work at heights of 30 or more feet.
- Ability to support operations and equipment outside assigned
shift structure (on call).
- Must be able to perform work that involves standing, walking,
and bending for a minimum of eight hours along with the ability and
willingness to lift to 75 lbs.
- The above responsibilities are not inclusive of other duties
that may be assigned.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to perform physical activities that requires
considerable use of the entire body, such as climbing, lifting,
balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in the
electronic, written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have exceptional problem-solving, mechanical, and
technical skills. Education and Experience
- Minimum High School education required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a maintenance
role, preferably in a lead position Equal Opportunity Employer:
Saxco International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Management retains
the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at
any time PI191736525
Keywords: SAXCO INTERNATIONAL LLC, Fairfield , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!