Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: September 21, 2022
United States of America
HCA09: Mission Sys (Propulsion) 3530 Branscombe Road , Fairfield,
CA, 94533 USA
This position is for an established professional in Scheduling who
works under general supervision, prepares production reports,
compiles information, and liaises with Procurement Specialists to
ensure Production Schedule is executed as planned. This position
will report to an Operations Manager and is specific to supporting
the Load Room and Powder Processing work cells. This role will
interact and collaborate with the Site Master Schedulers on a
regular and frequent basis.
* Prepares and maintains production reports so that the performance
problems can be identified and resolved
* Liaises with Procurement to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of
receipt of required components
* Identifies material shortages (produced, procured) to minimize
disruption to the production schedule
* Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses
changes and improves processes as necessary.
* Tracks status of material availability, and potential production
problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are
available as needed.
* Prepares reports on work in progress.
* Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move
orders and stock transfers.
* Coordinates work cell detailed production scheduling activity in
support of the Site Master Production Schedule.
* Work in ERP environments for Make-to-Order Manufacturing. SAP
experience is a plus
* Bachelor's degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience OR
* In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Prior experience in Production Scheduling, Production Planning
and Control, and/or Detailed Production Scheduling
* Prior experience in a Process Manufacturing, Discreet
* Experience with ERP environments for Make-to-Order Manufacturing.
SAP experience is a plus
* APICS certification (CPIM and/or CSCP) or actively pursuing, a
* Ability to problem-solve across Production Planning and
Manufacturing-related issues independently, creatively
* Ability to make independent decisions on product issues, but
understands which issues to escalate to Manager and/or
Manufacturing management for review
* Provide coverage and backup to other Production Controllers, as
* Ability to lead Work Cell specific production scheduling sessions
and fact-finding sessions as required
* Ability to be highly adaptable to expected/unexpected changes and
keep a positive attitude
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact
stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace,
our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government
customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and
wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent
and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized
aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By
joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in
ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs
for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply
for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work
primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance
employees, as they are essential to the development of our
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work
regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite
will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work
primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to
travel to the site location as needed.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto
insurance, additional life and accident insurance,critical
illnessinsurance, group legal, ID theft protection
* Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
* Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
* Adoption Assistance
* Autism Benefit
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling
* Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
* Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Fairfield , Production Coordinator, Professions , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!