Company: Willscot Mobile Mini
Posted on: September 20, 2022
About the Job:Our Service Technicians are the face of WillScot to
our clients! We're looking for a technician who can deliver
technical knowledge, customer service, and professionalism too.
This is a great role to join our business, use your existing
skills, learn about our clients and business, and grow! Hard work,
talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking
people passionate about their careers and excited to provide our
customers with a level of service unmatched in our industry!
The Field Service Technician provides outstanding customer service
while troubleshooting and servicing our buildings in the field in a
timely, cost-efficient manner. Pay ranges from $20-$25/hour.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Conducting service calls related to HVAC, plumbing and
carpentry within the Branch territory
- Explaining repairs and services to customers courteously, over
the phone and in-person
- Maintaining a safe working environment and practicing safe
working habits including complying with client safety standards
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is helpful.
- General contractor's license is preferred.
- A current valid license and good driving record is
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a
- Additional requirements if performing HVAC duties:
- Knowledge and experience with HVAC equipment and appliances.
Must hold appropriate licenses as required by law.
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Good communications skills to interact with customers,
salespeople, contractors, shop personnel and WillScot
Keywords: Willscot Mobile Mini, Fairfield , Service Technician, Professions , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!