Pharmacy Technician - Travis AFB - 3 month Assignment
Company: Luke & Associates
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Site Of Service
- David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, CA 94533
- Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program
accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
(ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical,
hospital, or retail-based program) or a formal medical services
training program of the United States Military.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on course through American Heart
- Experience: A minimum of 12 months of full-time experience
within the last 36 months as a pharmacy technician.
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that
all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read,
write, and speak English well enough to effectively
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of
standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically
capable of performing all services required under the contract and
- Work assignment will not be external to common business hours
between 0700-1800Hrs Local time.
- In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in
excess of 80 hours per two-week period
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be
able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on
multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with
various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management
skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline
intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and
willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
Keywords: Luke & Associates, Fairfield , Pharmacy Technician - Travis AFB - 3 month Assignment, Professions , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!