Community Liaison (Hybrid) - Palliative Care
Company: Vynca LLC
Posted on: September 8, 2023
VyncaCare is a fast-paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment.
We are incredibly passionate about transforming end-of-life care.
Our entire team has a strong commitment to caring for each other
and those we serve. VyncaCare is a mission-driven organization with
a team working together to improve the lives of individuals living
with serious illness and their families. Our core values are: Take
Action, Deliver Results, Be Persistent and Resolute, Embrace
Diversity of People and Ideas, Deliver Amazing Partner Experiences,
Do Something Good Today, "If It Is To Be, It's Up to Me". Position
Summary:The person in this role will be highly motivated to develop
the growth of the palliative care program with core attention to
hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies,
hospice organizations, physician practices, community clinics, and
community organizations within the Fairfield, California area. As
part of a growing organization, this individual will help to devise
a brand recognition strategy, develop post-acute, primary, and
specialty medical care partnerships, and elicit and process
enrollments from referral sources. The ideal candidate is a sales
professional with prior experience leading outreach and growth
within healthcare settings. You will develop and execute strategic
marketing plans, which may include community outreach, using
consultative sales techniques, providing service presentations, and
other strategies. It will be your responsibility to grow the
reputation of VyncaCare in the community through strategic outreach
to community partners. As a liaison, a high level of ethics in
healthcare sales is necessary. Essential Job Duties/
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with existing
and new referral sources. These referral sources represent but are
not limited to physicians, case managers, discharge planners,
social workers, and other health care providers in private
practice, hospitals, hospices, long-term care facilities, and
skilled nursing facilities.
- Build brand awareness throughout the referral base and monitor
the community, customer, payer, and patient perceptions.
- Increases the knowledge, understanding, and utilization of
palliative care services on the part of existing and new referral
- Maintains organized client information on each contact, and
tracks and records results of visits/results on VyncaCare's
customer relationship management database or activity log, as
- Identifies and prioritizes key accounts and potential referral
- Uses superior customer service to maintain current
relationships and establish new client relationships that result in
referrals and program enrollment.
- Represents VyncaCare in the community at health and vendor
fairs and networking market events as assigned.
- Actively participates in department meetings and activities and
attends VyncaCare staff meetings.
- Offers input in developing VyncaCare's medical and professional
marketing plan, and collaborates with other staff, as
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally
- Stay current with industry and marketplace changes and
opportunities for competitive advantage.Essential Organizational
- Works always within the policies and guidelines of
- Willingness to use video conferencing as frequently as
- Ensures effective use of resources.
- Plays an active part in the development and maintenance of good
relationships with all who have business with VyncaCare.
- Respects always the confidentiality of information covering
patients, staff, and volunteers and is HIPAA compliant.
- Promotes the company's philosophy of compassionate
communication toward all patients, relatives, visitors, and
coworkers.Qualifications:This position requires a strong
consultative sales background. Five years of hospice, home health,
pharmaceutical or related healthcare sales is highly preferred as
well as a bachelor's degree in a relevant field. You must have the
ability to ethically promote palliative care services by using
flexible communication skills and adjusting messaging based on
audience. The application of creative problem-solving skills and an
entrepreneurial mindset in a growing territory of referral sources
is a must for success. You will need to have excellent
communication skills as well as a proven ability to manage a sales
territory and referral database. You will also need a valid
driver's license and a reliable automobile that is properly
registered and insured as this is an on-the-road position.
Education, experience, and credentialing:
- Bachelor's degree or education equivalency
- Strong understanding of cultural competency with the target
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all
job duties required of the employee. There may be additional
activities, duties, and/or responsibilities that are required for
this position that are not listed in this job description.
- Work location is flexible if approved by the company.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
- Vynca Inc, Resolution Care PC, and Vynca Medical Associates, PA
are all Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership
in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO
is the Law. PI229452926
Keywords: Vynca LLC, Fairfield , Community Liaison (Hybrid) - Palliative Care, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!