Customer Success Associate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We're looking for Customer Success Associates (CSA) to join our
growing team. The CSA will handle inbound customer inquiries and
proactive outreach in an effort to enroll new customers in the
company's services. The CSA must enjoy working within a small,
entrepreneurial environment that is mission- and results-driven.
The role will appeal to candidates who are high-energy and
What You'll Do:
* Handle inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, or text.
* Guide new customers gracefully but swiftly into the company's
services, then move on to the next customer.
* Flag any escalations or areas of concern to the appropriate party
in a timely fashion.
* Handle outbound customer outreach as needed.
* Track outcomes and document other data in customer management
systems and spreadsheets for accurate data analysis and
* Assist new team members as they learn the systems, scripts, and
product offerings and we continue to grow the team!
You're a Great Fit for the Role if You Are:
* Compassionate: you can understand and empathize with our
customers, some of whom are in difficult financial situations.
You'd never treat them with anything less than the utmost
* Naturally positive and high-energy: you bring your best self to
work every day.
* An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You're
articulate and can get to the point quickly but kindly.
* Thick-skinned: you can handle all kinds of different
personalities and customer moods with grace; you're energized by
turning frustrated or distressed customers into hopeful ones.
* Reliable, punctual, and someone who always follows through.
* Tech-savvy: you're adept at learning new tools and
* A good team player who people like working with.
* Resourceful and an 'expert learner.' You're naturally curious and
good at figuring new things out.
* Good at spotting patterns in customer behaviors - and comfortable
sharing them with your manager.
* Possessed of a strong work ethic: you love to work and are
motivated by a job well done.
* Vaccinated against Covid-19 (required)
Job Types: Contract, Temporary, Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: RocketPower, Fairfield , Customer Success Associate, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!