Part Time Client Service Specialist
Company: GEO Reentry Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Facility: SOLANOPay: $16.50 hr.Bonus (if applicable): $2500 Sign
On BonusShift: Benefits: Employees working a normal work week (30
hours or more) will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an
energized workforce with options for you and your family
including:--- Paid time off --- Paid holidays --- 401(k) --- 401(k)
matching --- Health Insurance --- Dental Insurance--- Vision
Insurance --- Life Insurance --- Flexible spending account---
Health savings account --- Tuition Reimbursement --- Reduced
tuition rates--- Employee discount --- Employee assistance program
--- Pet insurance--- Disability Insurance --- Paid training ---
Other benefits available Equal Opportunity Employer.We're Hiring
with a $2500 Sign On Bonus (payable in quarterly installments)Are
you looking for a career you can feel good about? We hire only
those that strive to do their best. By joining our family, you'll
receive the honor and recognition that comes with working for the
industry's global leader in evidenced based rehabilitation.Who We
Are:GEO provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous
government partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified
correctional and community reentry services. From the development
of state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management
services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release
reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO
offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver
enhanced quality and improved outcomes.Why Work for GEO:
- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the
inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are
integral parts of our company's success.
- We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It
is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary
- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO
Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three
pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial.
With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that
you will find all the resources you need here to be
successful.SummaryThis position provides case management and
customer service support for the Reentry Center. Performs
participant check-in procedures and assists case managers with case
coordination and documentation. Learns, uses and models principles
of the "What Works" system through evidence-based practices in all
interactions with participants and other staff members.Primary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks-in all participants entering the facility. May complete
drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each
- May perform breath analysis on each participant who enters the
facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized
- Completes initial intake process with participants to
completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company
database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties, including
answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who
enter the facility, including participants, customers and the
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication
with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and
distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as
- May collect participant payments, post payments on Company
database, and make daily cash deposits.
- May be responsible for office opening and closing
- May be responsible to install and/or de-install electronic
monitoring equipment on participants, and forward documentation to
the appropriate agencies and the Company monitoring center.
- May transport participants to the center, community service
events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company
- May clean electronic home monitoring (EHM) equipment.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior
modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents participants'
attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: GEO Reentry Services, Fairfield , Part Time Client Service Specialist, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!