Supervising/Senior Civil Engineers
Company: Coastland - DCCM
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Coastland was founded in 1991 to provide civil engineering,
construction management and building department services to public
agencies spanning Northern California. For 30 years our projects
have encompassed a wide variety of transportation, water,
wastewater, drainage, financing assistance and contract engineering
for cities, counties, special districts, architects, universities
and governmental agencies.
Senior Civil Engineer
Coastland seeks a qualified Senior Civil Engineer responsibilities
will include oversight of designers and engineers and management of
a variety of municipal projects including transportation, water and
wastewater capital improvements.
Essential Job Duties:
- 10+ years of experience (Senior level) and 15+ years of
experience (Supervising level) that includes design and oversight
of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Prior experience performing oversight of engineers and
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with
staff, clients and government agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client development and management experience.
- Experience developing scopes of work and fees for
- Budget conscious and able to manage both large and small
- Capital project design and oversight.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in
Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registered civil engineer (PE) in the State of California
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MC Office and
Coastland offers a highly competitive compensation package based on
experience. Our benefits package includes medical-dental-vision
coverage, 401k plan w/ employer matching contribution and
continuing education programs.
With a diverse range of projects and services and dynamic client
base, Coastland is able to provide many opportunities for growth
Coastland is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate
your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for
employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our
company will be based only on your merit without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical
disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.
Keywords: Coastland - DCCM, Fairfield , Supervising/Senior Civil Engineers, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!