Manufacturing Engineer II (1st Shift)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: November 21, 2022
United States of America
HCA09: Mission Sys (Propulsion) 3530 Branscombe Road , Fairfield,
CA, 94533 USA
This position is for a Professional in Manufacturing Engineering.
Participates in the design and arrangement of machines and sequence
of operations, and may check that mandatory modifications are
incorporated to ensure legal compliance.
* Participates in the design and arrangement of machines within
plant facilities to ensure more efficient and productive
* May propose the sequence of operations and installations and
supports in specifying procedures for fabrication of tools and
equipment and other processes which may include
disassembly/assembly and repairs, to ensure efficiency and optimize
* Participates in the development of manufacturing processes that
are applicable to statistical process control to ensure compliance
and effective production.
* May check and validate that mandatory modifications, programs,
and bulletins are incorporated or complied with, as required by the
customer and the applicable regulatory requirements, to ensure
legal compliance and adherence to quality standards.
* Designs and develops manufacturing processes for products, taking
into consideration problems inherent in the transfer of technology
from research to manufacturing.
* Such design and development may include new or revised
* Develops procedures for the economical mass production in
cooperation with pilot-plant and production departments.
* Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production
to determine control over applicable variables; and services,
troubleshoots and solves production process problems with processes
or equipment already in operation.
* Reviews field support requirements and recommends tools and test
* Determines maintenance and repair materials required for
* May make recommendations concerning acquisition and use of new
technological equipment and materials.
* Bachelor's degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering
or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant
experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
* In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is
* US Citizenship or Permanent Residence required.
* Solid interpersonal skills - ability to communicate and influence
at all levels within an organization
* Solid presentation skills - able to analyze, prepare, and deliver
presentations to leadership
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word,
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact
stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace,
our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government
customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and
wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent
and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized
aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By
joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in
ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs
for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Fairfield , Manufacturing Engineer II (1st Shift), Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!