Company: Primal Pet Group
Posted on: November 19, 2022
-Company OverviewPrimal Pet Foods is a Fairfield,
California-based manufacturer of fully prepared, human-grade raw
foods and treats for dogs and cats. Primal Pet Foods was founded
with the goal of improving the quality of life and overall health
and happiness of pets through wholesome raw foods that mimic the
diet of animals in the wild.We are looking for reliable and
motivated people to join our fast-paced, growing Primal Team in our
Packaging/ Production Department!Pay$17.00-$18.50 an hour -After 90
days $17.50Plus shift differential $1.00 -per hour for 2nd shift
-ScheduleMonday- Saturday 5 day work schedule -1st shift start time
6am-2pmCandidates must be flexible -to work overtime as needed as
well as have the flexibility to work between the 1st and 2nd
shifts.Job SummaryResponsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the
production plant, the perimeter of the building, and the overall
facility. Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all Facility cardboard, recycling, and trash
collection, sorting, and disposal.
- Responsible to maintain the clean exterior perimeter of the
- Sweeps and cleans outside areas immediately adjacent to outside
doors such as sidewalk areas and steps
- Clean and wash windows when needed
- Disposes of all items in accordance with State regulations as
well as company procedures such as proper disposal of electronics,
batteries, glass, plastic, etc.
- Uses proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), in accordance
with the chemicals used including safety glasses, rain suits,
boots, and gloves. Need to see PPE SOP
- Responsible for performing job duties in compliance with all
GMPs and following all company safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned -Qualifications and Skills
- High school education; at least 6 months related experience or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable
words and to recognize similarities and differences between words
and between series of numbers. - Ability to print and speak simple
sentences and understand basic instructions.
- Ability to add and subtract numbers and to multiply and divide.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight
measurement and quantity measurements.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. - Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations. -While performing the duties of this job,
you will be required to stand and walk; use hands to feel; and
reach with arms. -Occasionally required to sit and talk or hear.
-Required to lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds without assistance. -Additionally, you must be able
to lift and or move more than 50 pounds with assistance. - Specific
vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision.
You will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, extreme
cold, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is
usually loud.We offer great benefits and perksPaid vacation and
sick hoursPaid company holidays, 7 per yearLow-cost medical
insurance, including options with Kaiser and UHCCompetitive dental,
vision, and supplemental insurance. Plus, discounted pet
insurance!401k with company match up to 4%Free Primal products for
your petCareer opportunities, training, and much more!Primal Pet
Group is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity
submitting an application with us, you acknowledge that you have
read and understand this policy.
Keywords: Primal Pet Group, Fairfield , Facility Janitor, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!