Regulatory Windchill Coordinator
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- The Regulatory Windchill Coordinator provides support to the
Regulatory Affairs team and is responsible for validating Global
Regulatory Library (GRL) approval record metadata.
- Essential Functions: Using Search criteria to pull Regulatory
Approval records information for assigned countries via the
- Downloading the Windchill information to create Excel tracking
sheets. Leverage the Excel tracking sheets and Country Specific
Approval record templates to validate the Metadata of the
individual approval records.
- Identify out of syncs between specific metadata fields and the
approval records. Update fields in Windchill to match the approval
records; approval dates, expiration dates, models, legal
manufacturer and manufacturing facilities, certificate number.
- Update the Windchill approval name to match the GRL naming
convention. Identify approval records that need clarification to
reconcile the information and communicate with the contact for the
in-country affiliates for resolution.
- Communicate any of the following: approval records that are now
considered expired; any approval records that do not appear to be
approval records; models that are not in Windchill that will need
to be created; examples of multiple approval records with the same
information; other out of syncs that are not outlined above.
- High school diploma, Ability to learn a system and navigate
- Initiative to ensure work is done accurately and
- Organized and detailed orientated.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Fairfield , Regulatory Windchill Coordinator, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!