Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Chartwell Staffing Solutions
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Accounts Payable Specialist -Fairfield beverage distribution
company seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist to process accounts
payables, provide support to the finance department and assist with
monthly, quarterly, and annual close duties. This is a full-time,
temporary to direct hire opportunity. -As an Accounts Payable
Specialist with this company, you will earn $20 an hour. The
schedule is Monday - Friday, from 8am to 5pm with a 1-hour lunch
break. Plus, you will enjoy a great company benefits package upon
direct hire. -Your responsibilities as an Accounts Payable
Specialist will include:
- Managing the flow of vendor invoices.
- Entering NetSuite and processing and sending payments while
keeping in mind cash flow goals as set by CFO.
- Working closely with cost center managers to ensure invoices
are coded to the correct entity and General Ledger accounts.
- Coordinating with vendors to resolve billing
- Providing back up support for various accounting functions and
assisting with special projects, as required. -To be considered for
this position, you must have at least one year of prior accounts
payable or receivable experience, and:
- An associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, and company's software
applications. NetSuite experience highly desirable.
- Basic accounting skills. -We are looking for an enthusiastic
Accounts Payable Specialist to join this wonderful team today!
Apply now for immediate consideration or Call/text:
Keywords: Chartwell Staffing Solutions, Fairfield , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!