Contracts Compliance Specialist - up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!**
Company: Total Safety
Posted on: June 24, 2022
It will be the responsibility of the Contracts Compliance
Specialist to maintain an organized approach to auditing practices
and work to ensure contract pricing is accurately maintained and
updated in Eclipse. The CCS with be able to report and respond to
all contract information related inquiries by the Executives of
Total Safety, Supplies & Solutions.
- Organizes and manages the standards and process for contract
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts,
including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with
documented Service Level Agreements
- Audits existing contracts periodically
- May visit client sites as required.
- Create individual contract overviews: To combine pricing
provisions, products, special handling/billing requirements,
freight terms, payment terms, spot buys/buyout, labor rates, return
policy, after hour service, call-out provisions, KPI's, Repairs and
- Ensure all entities of company are informed and trained (Sales,
Finance, Team Services, Warehouse, Quality) to contract
- Maintains and submits all customer KPI's on time when due to
- Maintains a computer database for storing the company's
contracts, proposals, and responses which includes but is not
- Proposal library for electronic and hardcopy artifacts
- Contract Summary Tools, i.e. contract summaries, KPI tracker,
dashboards, pricing updates calendar, GP tracker
- Facilitates effective cross organization interaction
- Ensures that all contracts, proposals, bids and response are
properly entered in the company database and tracked for reporting
analysis and statistics
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure the correct
billing and collection of contractual revenues is accurately
documented for reporting
- Maintains published schedule of contract close-outs, renewals
- Prepares and reviews all data for Contracts Manager reports on
the status of contracts for upper management
- Manage and maintain all contract information in Eclipse
(pricing, customer part numbers---)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance,
accounting or business law, or equivalent work experience with
contracts, inside sales, and Eclipse data reporting.
- Superior analytical skill and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex
information in a way that others can easily follow
- Ability to systematically analyze and interpret written complex
language and draw relevant conclusions
- Capable of meeting multiple deadlines and juggle multiple
- Demonstrates superior presentation skills
- Has intermediate skill and experience in technology
applications; specifically, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good in dealing with ambiguity and minimal supervision
- Methodical in approach
- Excellent listening skills
Relationships and Reporting
- Reports directly to the Contracts Manager
- Member of the Contracts Team
- Supports Contracts Manager from an administrative and
Physical Requirements And Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job/role.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to sit for long periods of time; bend; use
hands and fingers for keyboard use or controls; reach with hands
and arms; talk and hear. Specific visions abilities required by the
job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is exposed to minimal noise levels.
About Total Safety
Total Safety is the worlds premier provider of integrated safety
and compliance services and the products necessary to support them,
including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training,
fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare
services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical
treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems
design, and materials management.
Total Safety operates from 176 locations in 20 countries to ensure
the safe Wellbeing of Workers Worldwide (W3).
Total Safety is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking
employment with Total Safety, please contact Human Resources at
(713) 353-5152. (For telecommunications device for the hearing
impaired - TTY, please contact 711).
Keywords: Total Safety, Fairfield , Contracts Compliance Specialist - up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!**, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!