BMW of Fairfield - Client Advisor
Company: BMW of Fairfield
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFairfield Automotive is opening a brand new BMW
Dealership in Fairfield, California. We're driven by our values; We
are a Competitive group - We want to WIN. We are Adaptable -
Willing to change if there is a better way to deliver a great
experience for our guests. We demonstrate Unwavering Ethics - Do it
right or fix it fast. We are Collaborative - Teamwork is key to our
success. And finally, we want to demonstrate Empathy - The power of
authentic connection. At Fairfield Automotive, we believe that
Work-Life Integration is more than just a catchphrase. Our
dealership will be closed on Sundays because we know family time is
the most important time. We're building a world-class home - we
think it will be the nicest BMW Center in Northern California,
equipped with state-of-the-art employee and guest amenities,
including an in-house workout facility for our employees. Our
organization is a place with limitless advancement
opportunities...if you're looking for a home, not just a job, we
hope you will consider BMW of Fairfield.We Offer:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards
- Employee pricing and incentives
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription coverage - active on the 1st
following 30 days of employment
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Fully equipped workout gym on-site
- Paid time off As a Client Advisor with BMW of Fairfield, you
are responsible to serve as the organization's representative in
all activities connected with the sales of new and used vehicles
and related products and services to our customers. The Client
Advisor will ensure an extraordinary client experience while
creating client relationships and contributing to the dealership's
sales targets.The successful candidate will do the following: To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Successful completion of required training, including but not
limited to AtoZ, brand specific modules, sales curriculum, in a
timely manner and in accordance with applicable deadlines.
- Interact with all customers in an enthusiastic, professional,
courteous, and helpful manner, striving for complete customer
satisfaction at all times. Promptly follow-up with customers and
fully answer their questions and address their concerns, seeking
assistance if necessary or appropriate.
- Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above
the national benchmark level.
- Execute company-approved sales process with each customer.
- Perform all functions necessary to sell products and services
at or above the established productivity, efficiency, and
- Follow company-approved operational procedures, including
plate, key, and lot management procedures.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to 100% of the customers
100% of the time.
- Answer incoming phone and internet leads promptly and according
to management expectations.
- Complete CRM assigned tasks and follow-ups according to company
guidelines and management expectations.
- Assist in merchandising and presentation of grounds and
- Continually maintain prospects for new customers and new
business using phone, mail, email, personal contact, referrals, and
all other means available; updating customer information in the CRM
- Regularly and consistently follow-up with prospects and
customers per organizational/departmental guidelines using the
telephone, mail, personal contact, and other means. This
specifically includes regular and systematic follow-up with those
who have purchased vehicles from you/company regularly and
continuously after they have taken delivery. Provide "service after
- Continually maintain and upgrade "Product Knowledge" of the
products and services the company sells and of "competing" products
- Meet with the supervisor regularly to review goals/objectives.
Develop a work action plan that achieves those
- Assist in ensuring that all manufacturer/supplier programs,
warranties, etc. are followed and that required records are
- Ensure all sales areas present a neat and clean image in
accordance with BMW of Fairfield and manufacturer's
- Assist in the collection of past-due customer accounts, POI,
and other financing stipulations as requested.
- Use and keep up-to-date accurate records, files, forms, DMS,
- Practice safe work habits, follow the company's safety policies
and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.Required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Action-oriented mindset; seizes on opportunities and enjoys
- Dedicated customer focus; understands how to listen and
empathize with internal and external customers, to establish
- Driven to pursue everything with energy and a desire to finish
even in the face of setbacks.
- Must be committed to actively working on self-improvement and
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to manage and organize
time and activities.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow brand dress
- Ability to adapt and support new processes and changes to help
in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Excellent process orientation and extremely accountable for
self and sales operations.
- Possess outstanding work ethic.
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Ability to maintain emotional control in stressful
- Able to use/learn to use: CRM database, dealer DMS system,
Microsoft Office Products, Google Suite, and other software
products as required.
- Handle all vehicles with care, keep them clean and take
precautions to protect all vehicles at the dealership.Education,
Experience, and Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and
the motivation to continually increase product knowledge should be
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Must hold a current State sales license or have the ability to
obtain a sales license as required by the State.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners can understand, as well
as the ability to understand the speech of another person.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual
dexterity, including the ability to operate computers, tablets,
phones, key boxes, and other office machines to perform the
required job functions.
- Visual acuity to see details of objects that are less than a
few feet away. Requires extended screen time, including reading and
entering information on multiple computer screens.
- Must be able to sit or stand in a stationary position for
extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of cars numerous times each
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, repetitive hand movements,
twisting, standing, walking, sitting, squatting, pushing, and
pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 20
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions in both summer
- Regular, punctual attendance is required.Work Environment:
- This position operates in a professional dealership
- Evening and Saturday work will be required as job duties
demand. Scheduled shifts will be determined by the manager, with
rotating shifts throughout the workweek.
- Must maintain a clean, safe working environment at all
- Must perform duties in all weather conditions.BMW of Fairfield
is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPay Range: $72,000.00 to
Keywords: BMW of Fairfield, Fairfield , BMW of Fairfield - Client Advisor, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!