BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bilingual)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
It's a great feeling to work for a company that does so much
good for others around the world!Education: Required - Graduate
degree from an accredited program/university, preferably in one of
the following areas: social work, psychology, sociology, education,
behavior analysis, or related field of study.
Required - Fully licensed (BCBA) in the state where they are
Experience: Required - 2 years related experience and/or training
including supervisory experience.Preferred - 4 plus years' related
experience and/or training including supervisory experience.
Experience or familiarity with the Sanctuary Model is strongly
Summary: The Board Certified Behavior Analyst uses sound
professional judgment and best practices to support the mental
health, safety and well-being of every unaccompanied alien child in
care while maintaining compliance with established state and
federal standards and requirements. The BCBA provides senior level
behavior analysis services in the form of consultation and
technical assistance to individuals with cognitive, developmental,
physical, and health related needs. The BCBA provides support to
all staff in the area of applied behavior analysis. Performs
observations and functional assessments necessary for behavior
analysis. Provides training to staff concerning positive and
effective approaches to preventing/addressing challenging
behaviors. The Behavior Analyst assists in systematically
evaluating the consistent implementation of behavior support plans
through personal observation, staff interviews, and review of
documentation.To successfully perform this job, the employee may be
expected to perform the following, with or without reasonable
accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act of 1990:
1. Ensure goal-oriented psychosocial diagnostic assessments,
service plans and progress reports are completed for the clinical
2. Assess behavior needs, determine function of the challenging
behavior, and develop behavior plans for people with challenging
3. Meet all pre-determined deadlines required by chain of command
and federal partners.
4. Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English and
5. Participates in the analysis and provision of behavioral health
services related to skill acquisition development and the reduction
of peer to peer aggression, restraints, and traumatic stress in the
home environment.Measurable Deliverables:
1. Meet all federal and state regulatory guidelines and standards
that are applicable to this position.
2. Maintain on-call schedule for the support of children and
3. Actively engage in a quality assurance plan necessary for
4. Provide opportunities for routine consultation and supervision
for all staff.
5. Provide coaching, crisis management, evaluations and other model
functions if needed.
6. Participate in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of children
7. Record relevant clinical data and report clinical information as
8. Maintain accurate and current child records and files.
9. Provide data to support staff regarding admission/discharge of
10. Meet predetermined deadlines that allow for timely processing
and reunification of unaccompanied alien children.
11. Assist in discharge planning.
12. Maintain current knowledge of community resources.
13. Communicate effectively with referral sources and
14. Attend scheduled meetings and participate in team decisions and
15. Participate in workshops, seminars, education programs and
activities that promote professional growth and development.
16. Prepare and maintain assigned reports in accordance with agency
policies and procedures and applicable licensing and contract
17. Work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed or requested by
18. Implement BCFS System safety protocols including evacuating
with children and other staff in case of an emergency.
19. Maintain confidentiality in all areas of the service population
and program operations.
20. Maintain BCFS System professional and ethical standards of
conduct outlined in BCFS System employee handbook including
demonstrating respect for agency staff, children, and community
members and complying with required dress code at all
times.Credentials, Skills and Abilities:
1. Maintain current licenses and certificates required for the
position including but not limited to: First Aid, CPR and Emergency
Behavior Intervention, Other:
2. Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens
3. Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
4. Pass a pre-employment and biennial criminal background
5. Demonstrate skills in:
a. A range of treatment modalities.
6. Demonstrate the ability to:
a. Respond sensitively and competently to the service population's
cultural and socio-economic characteristics.
b. Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English and
c. Work in a fast paced environment and maintain control and
professional composure at all times.
d. Organize and prioritize responsibilities and duties
e. Maintain computer literacy required by the position.
f. Work effectively and without intensive supervision both
independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
7. Demonstrate a working knowledge of all Residential Services
policies and procedures.
8. Must be willing to participate in all disease mitigation
protocols as required by the agency.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time.The BCFS System is committed to following immunization
recommendations produced by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control
(CDC). As such, our company policy requires that all employees must
receive a COVID vaccination and an annual Influenza vaccination or
obtain an approved exemption from the BCFS System as a medical or
religious accommodation. This is a condition of employment and all
new hires will be responsible for providing proof. Additional
information regarding this policy requirement will be provided upon
hire.English (United States)If you like to work with people that
believe they can make a difference in the world, this is the
company for you!EEO StatementIt is the policy of BCFS System of
Companies and its affiliated organizations to provide equal
employment opportunity and treat all employees equally regardless
of age, race, creed/religion, color, national origin, immigration
status or citizenship status, sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression,
disability, genetic information or genetic predisposition or
carrier status, marital status, partnership status, victim of
domestic violence, sexual or other reproductive health decisions,
or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: BCFS, Fairfield , BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bilingual), Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!