Posted on: May 14, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development. SALARY: $18.50 per hour SHIFT: 11:00PM to 7:00AM or
3:00PM to 11:00PM - could work up to 12 hours in a day
COMPANY:Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's
right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But
there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers,
seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset,
and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and
purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you
up for the Challenge? ROLE SUMMARY:Brewing Seasonals are a vital
piece of the Supply organization within Anheuser Busch. Brewing
Seasonals help pump out the volume working with high speed, auto
mated technology. Safety first, quality always, then volume. As a
Brewing Seasonals in the Brewing Department, you will be expected
to perform all of the same tasks and responsibilities of a regular,
full-time employee. Brewing Seasonals are a critical part of our
workforce, by monitoring quality, interpreting data, and improving
upon processes to ensure we're operating the best we can over the
weekends. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and operate high speed production equipment and/or
complex brewing systems.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), safety
and sanitation practices are followed at all times.
- Conduct process quality control checks
- Clean work areas or other areas of the facility in order to
maintain strict food plant sanitation standards.
- Maintain production safety and quality requirements.
- Seasonal employees are not guaranteed 40 hours of work per
week, every week. -
- Unionized workforce - must stay in good standing on Union
- Seasonal employees are limited to working hours during the
period of May 1st through September 30th -with the exception of
training. -Seasonal employment at the Fairfield Brewery will end on
September 30th -with a potential for further part time or full time
work. - JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Computer proficient.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, twist and lift items
up to 50 pounds.
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker that is able to work by
themselves in a fast pace and often loud production environment,
but also can work in a team. -
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays
(days, afternoons, and midnights)
- Must be able and willing to work up to 12 hour days
- Able to be flexible with training Monday through Friday, with
flexibility to be scheduled -on a variable schedule that includes
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing including a
background check, drug test, and driving history check.
- Manufacturing experience preferred - WHY
ANHEUSER-BUSCH:Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we
are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more
than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking
forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even
when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger.
Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what
Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our
people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in
the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can
celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Seasonal employees are not eligible for any benefits unless
they qualify under the terms of the plan 401(K). EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERAs the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch -InBev is
committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's
this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by
rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward
thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We
will make a determination on your request for reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need an accommodation
or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Fairfield , Brewing Seasonal, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!