Accounting Clerk III
Company: Westamerica Bancorporation
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Westamerica is among the largest commercial banks headquartered
in California. We are looking for outstanding people to join on our
winning team. We reached our current strength because our
employees, customers, and shareholders believe in the same
fundamental goals: Delivering a wide variety of financial services
with a superior customer service guarantee.
Westamerica Bank is a 130 year old community bank with $4.9 billion
in assets and 88 branches throughout Northern and Central
California. We have been profitable quarter in and quarter out for
23 years. Industry associations and rating agencies routinely rank
Westamerica Bank among the top community banks for asset quality,
capital ratios, safety and soundness and overall financial
As Accounting Clerk III, under limited supervision, process
moderately complex accounting and bookkeeping tasks within assigned
functional area as follows:
- Reconciles and certifies various reconcilement and
correspondent bank accounts.
- Clears and resolves outstanding differences or exception items
with branches and departments.
- Reviews transmittal letters and official items for compliance
to authorized signing limits.
- Monitors and updates the bank's signing authority list,
reviewing list, reviewing requests and integrating
- Provides backup on A/P system for balancing and clearing of
- Performs various filing duties.
- Performs additional job-related duties as required.
Accounting degree desirable. Previous accounting experience or
banking experience a plus. Must have basic PC proficiency,
familiarity with general office equipment (10-key), and possess
good communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Keywords: Westamerica Bancorporation, Fairfield , Accounting Clerk III, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!