School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
Posted on: October 7, 2021
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time School
Speech-Language Pathologist for this 2021-2022 school year in
Fairfield, CA. Fairfield is the county seat of Solano
County, the home of Travis Air Force Base and the headquarters
of Jelly Belly.
* You will work a full-time contract assignment for the full
* Speech-Language Pathologist position is 8 Hours per Day;
Monday-Friday; 186 Days
* Elementary-Aged Children
* Supportive Staff
* Competitive Pay Rate and Benefits
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications
Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a
current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and
educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per
Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical
insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure,
malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to
help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on
assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company does
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Keywords: PediaStaff, Fairfield , School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!