Digital HP Press Operator - Indigo Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label
companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal
Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true
global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core
values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and
decision making at Multi-Color!
The Digital Press Operator role is
responsible for the set up and operation of multicolor digital
printing presses in accordance with the printing specifications and
customer requirements/expectations. The ideal candidate will have
experience working in a print shop and have an HP
- Performing routine printing procedures according to
specifications, most of which require specific skills and
- Reviews orders and verifies appropriate stocks and laser die
lines are utilized as specified.
- Pulls specifications, verifies colors, ripped artwork revision,
die line, stock, and special instructions.
- Sets up machine; installs inks, correct stock, die line, and
- Match or detect differences between colors, including shades of
color and brightness.
- Completes all start-up checks, verifies scan ability of bar
code, and obtains start approval.
- Loads the specified type of paper and feeds the paper through
the press cylinders.
- Closes out job by verifying end to start approval and
completing necessary paperwork.
- Performs technical adjustments and maintenance of the digital
- Adheres to procedures performing quality inspections, visual
discrimination, print quality analysis and judgment.
- Adheres to procedures and operates machine to achieve
throughput and waste goals.
- Recognizes when routine adjustments are necessary, catching
errors at the earliest possible stage to minimize production
- Troubleshoots machine when it is not performing to
- Performs in a work cell environment, performing finishing
operations as necessary.
- Follows 5S guidelines assigned to work area and surrounding
- Background and experience in digital press color printing.
- HP Indigo Certification required or the ability to pass the
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail and
- Basic math skills to perform addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to deal with problems involving several concrete
- Read and comprehend measurements on a ruler.
- Pass color vision and color hue tests.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Fairfield , Digital HP Press Operator - Indigo Operator, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!