United States of America
HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road,
Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
This position is for a Technician in Materials Planning and SIOP
who works under direct supervision. Performs more involved tasks in
the Materials Planning and SIOP processes. Uses standard procedures
to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Works under direct supervision to assist with Materials
Planning and SIOP program management tasks.
- Translates, distributes, and maintains limited-scope Materials
Planning and SIOP policy and procedure documents, manuals, and
other related information.
- Collects and analyzes basic data on a periodic basis (e.g.,
monthly, quarterly) and helps to maintain data management
- Develops routine reports detailing Materials Planning and SIOP
- Develops basic communication materials.
- Tracks the status and documents the findings of small-scale
Materials Planning and SIOP projects.
- Creates and executes plan for every part and maintain master
data for purchased parts, sub-assemblies, end items and other parts
- Facilitates the capacity management process, including
identification and escalation of long term capacity gaps to ensure
successful execution of customer demands in support of
- Executes continuous management of the master demand schedule,
including adherence to all required validations using the best
information available, in order to provide long range OE and
aftermarket demand visibility in support of financial planning,
internal and external capacity management, and the overall
- Monitors the transportation and delivery of inter/intraplant
parts and outbound finished products.
- Tracks and manages inter/intraplant work in process (WIP),
promise dating, expedite orders to ensure on-time delivery and
- May oversee command center and drive part shortage
- Monitors tracking and shipping.
- Performs escalated expediting when required to ensure on time
delivery of material.
- Mitigates risks for short term shortages with internal
suppliers to ensure successful customer delivery.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma or AA/AS degree or other 2-year post high
school training with a minimum of 2 years of relevant
- Lift 35 lbs.
- Be able to work in elements: (indoor & outdoor)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose
impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins
Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and
government customers complete their most complex missions -
whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for
intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for
specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space
solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part
to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating
their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms