Installation Access Control Technician - San Francisco Bay Area
Company: Cook Security Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Cook Security Group, listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for,
is looking for a Full-Time Installation Technician with excellent
customer service, communication, and time management skills, a
professional attitude and appearance, and the ability to integrate
into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
Location: Bay Area, CA.
Summary: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
installing wires and equipment, responding to service calls,
conducting site surveys, performing installation startup, system
commissioning, and customer training by performing the following
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs electronic and physical security products.
- Installs and pulls wire as per specifications.
- Accounts for all installation tools and equipment and all job
parts and inventory.
- Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper
performance and compliance with customers requirements.
- Communicates important project status information to management
and customers as necessary (installation or service).
- Conducts site surveys upon request of management.
- Completes and turns in all required paperwork in a timely
manner according to established procedures and deadlines, i.e.
timesheets, expense reports, change orders, equipment transfers,
- Maintains and controls assigned truck stock inventory in an
- Keeps assigned vehicle clean inside and out.
- Coordinates and ensures vehicle is maintained according to
- Responsible for training less experienced employees and
trainees on company procedures, systems, and installation/service
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Three to five years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Cook Security Group is committed to equal employment
opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or
applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis
["protected class"] including, but not limited to: race; color;
religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability;
citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other
protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Cook Security Group, Fairfield , Installation Access Control Technician - San Francisco Bay Area, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!