Employee Health RN (on-call)
Company: Northbay Healthcare Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Employee Health RN (on-call)
On Call, FTE: 0
Hilborn Administration Center
In collaboration with the Employee and Occupational Health
Practice Manager, the Employee Health RN oversees the care and
management of the employee's health related to: new hires, all
aspects of the new hires physical, work injuries, exposures,
return-to-work, fitness for duty, organizational requirements and
wellness initiatives. In addition, the Employee Health RN assists
with managing all aspects of the workers' compensation experience
as it relates to NorthBay Healthcare. The Employee Health RN will
assist in oversight of the above activities, promoting high
quality, cost effective health outcomes for all employees. The
Employee Health RN will collaborate with others in supporting the
department policies and procedures as it relates to modified duty,
light duty, new hire and return-to-work and workers' compensation.
The Employee Health RN will work with the Employee and Occupational
Health Practice Manager, Employee and Occupational Health Medical
Practice Manager and Human Resources as needed, supporting
activities that are consistent with the system mission and values
and in compliance with workers' compensation, OSHA regulations,
system and department policies and procedures.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing school or college, BSN
License and Certifications:
- Current California state RN license required.
- Current AHA or AHA equivalent BLS required.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have at least three (3) years professional-level
experience as a registered nurse.
- One year of Employee Health/Occupational Health nurse
experience highly preferred.
- One year of Case Manager experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Worker's Compensation regulations and claims
experience strongly preferred.
- Strong client advocacy and negotiation skills, strong
organizational skills with attention to detail required.
- Must be capable of sound and independent judgment and
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in the
- Ability to organize and implement wellness clinics (respirator
fit testing, flu vaccine and other organizational
- Skilled in computer use, knowledge of computer software
applications MS Word, MS Excel, keyboarding, multi-line phones.
Intermediate proficiency with word processing required;
intermediate proficiency with databases strongly preferred.
- Effective care-giving and advocacy skills for diverse clients -
young adult through geriatric is essential.
- Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with
carriers, service providers, system managers, and department staff
- often within the context of competing interests is
- The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication,
Collaboration, and Competence. Ideal candidate must be able to
demonstrate these principles.
- May require occasional travel between System campuses.
Keywords: Northbay Healthcare Group, Fairfield , Employee Health RN (on-call), Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!