Accounts Receivable - Supervisor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Full-time Accounting Receivable Supervision position, primarily
responsible for supporting and supervising member accounts
Reports To: Vice President of Accounting
- Oversee and manage accounting functions related to various
types of billing/accounts receivable
- Research and resolve member billing issues
- Ensures timely and accurate billing and related reports.
- Manages, develops, and improves existing systems and related
- Provide support to other accounting staff as needed.
- Work effectively with other departments and Service
- Works with internal and external auditors for SOX and financial
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 3-year experience in an accounting leadership
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate team
- Advanced Excel knowledge including understanding of data
structures, data preparation and reconciliation in multiple system
- Experience with JD Edwards or similar ERP
- Shows creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas
and solutions for work-related problems.
- Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with all groups
- Must be able to communicate articulately, comprehend written
and verbal communications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work non-standard hours if
- Ability to lead, supervise and train others within the
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in
innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in
markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the
skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our
mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like
family--it's like coming home.
Keywords: Copart, Fairfield , Accounts Receivable - Supervisor, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!