Associate Driver - RBD
Company: Reyes Holdings
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A driver efficiently delivers the right products to customer
accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments,
empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional
- Rotate delivered products in a customer's place of business to
ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor,
co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid Class A driver's license from an approved
driver training school and agree to satisfactorily complete the
Company's entry level Driver Training program.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance
with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Holdings, Fairfield , Associate Driver - RBD, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!