Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Monitor and operate high speed production equipment and/or
complex brewing systems.
- Perform industrial cleaning of production lines, production
work areas or other parts of facility to maintain strict food plant
- Perform process quality control checks.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Reaction
Plans and sanitation practices are followed at all times
- Operating industrial equipment such as forklifts, in order to
load, unload and/or transport packaging materials, raw materials,
and finish products
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing and able to work any weekday or weekend shift
(midnights, days, afternoons) for duration of Seasonal period (May
1- Sept 30- with the possibility of non- scheduled worked days
during this period).
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Ability to continuously stand, bend twist and lift items up to
50 pounds required.
- Production, manufacturing or warehouse experience
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Fairfield , Brewing Seasonal, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!