Ambulatory Clinical Adoption Strategist
Company: Northbay Healthcare Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ambulatory Clinical Adoption Strategist
Full Time, FTE: 1;
At NorthBay Healthcare the Ambulatory Clinical Adoption
Strategist provides clinical adoption support through
collaboration, learning and performance support for providers in
the ambulatory practices. Consults with ambulatory provider
leadership and others on education projects related to new
information management technology, orientation, continuing medical
education, evidence-based standards, performance improvement
initiatives, patient safety activities, and accreditation and/or
regulatory requirements. Collaborates with subject matter experts
to develop and deliver effective training to physicians consistent
with business objectives and ensuring optimal and most efficient
use of the EHR and other IT assets. Supports department-based
trainers and other resource staff such as IT Analysts, including
coaching and mentorship to those in training roles. Provides direct
instruction and leadership to clinical leadership and physicians
related to new programs, objectives, projects, as assigned. Works
with team members to build an education infrastructure and
supporting processes for organizational learning and performance.
Responsibilities include physician electronic health record
curricular development and training, orientation, and support of
directed educational projects. Works collaboratively with physician
leadership, IT and others to provide integrated and coordinated
learning projects in support of the organization's vision, mission,
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in, healthcare,
education, information technology (IT), or Human Resources (HR).
Master's degree preferred.
- College level coursework in adult learning, instructional
design, group process, organization development, LEAN
methodologies, workflow assessments strongly preferred. Current
national certification in related area preferred.
- Three years IT, clinical, education and/or process improvement
experience required. Hiring manager exercises discretion in
assessing past work experience against specific demands of this
position for the experience requirement.
- Two years of experience working directly with clinical staff
and physicians required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and patient care workflows
- Experience in healthcare organizations, knowledge of
accreditation standards strongly preferred.
- Experience with build, implementation, and/or support of
clinical information systems, specifically Cerner, strongly
- Excellent classroom and one-on-one training skills
- Instructional design skills preferred.
- Excellent research and analysis, organizational, oral and
written communication skills required.
- Formal experience with consulting, facilitation, questioning,
and group process skills strongly preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in word processing and database
applications required to support project work. Experience with
spreadsheet, presentation required. Web authoring, and project
management applications strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate the highest discipline re:
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy. Ability
to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in a busy
office environment essential.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to build relationships with others to effect work
- Capacity to maintain clear thinking, composure, and respect for
others under hostile or unpredictable working conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly to customers
reflecting the diversity of the community - internal, external,
teenagedadult, staffsenior management - required.
- Must project positively and professionally, consistent with the
System's mission, values, and strategic goals.
- Hours of Work:
- Training is generally delivered within Monday through Friday,
- Requires occasional off-site, off-hour work to support
pre-planned education, user support, and monitoring
- Requires a high level of comfort with taking initiative and
being accountable for team work and service excellence.
- Administrative exempt
Keywords: Northbay Healthcare Group, Fairfield , Ambulatory Clinical Adoption Strategist, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!