Retail Cosmetics Brand Expert - Clinique
Posted on: April 23, 2021
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more
than 160 years, we have served generations at every stage of their
lives. Macy's customers come to us for fashion, value and
celebration. Do you love helping others feel beautiful and
confident? At Macy's Beauty, we'll show you how to make magic with
top-notch (paid) training on our product lines as well as the
latest technology, trends, and techniques in the exciting world of
beauty. Join our Beauty team to express your artistic side by
creating customized beauty regimens and gorgeous new looks with
amazing beauty products from the hottest brands. You'll also get
exclusive perks including all kinds of wonderful product samples
and a product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size
products (we call it "gratis" - you're going to LOVE it.) And the
feeling you'll get from helping someone find their perfect shade?
Now that's beautiful! -- Job Overview: The Brand Expert is
responsible to drive sales and service the customer.-- They are the
brand authority who consistently role models a best in class
service experience while helping customers and training associates.
They provide outstanding customer service with brand expertise, and
they have a keen awareness of current trends.--
-- Essential Functions: As a Beauty Expert (Driving Results)
Connects the business priorities to daily activities.--
- Understand how brand training, events and product strategies
- Communicates with vendor and store leadership to execute events
based on the marketing calendar to achieve sales plan.
- Understand product strategies by Quarter/Season and provide
clear direction to drive sales.
- Review and analyze business performance - daily, weekly,
monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results. --
Be a product educator and beauty enthusiast.
- Has advanced authority and expertise in a specific brand.
- Introduce customers to beauty products and build a rapport to
identify hidden needs.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product
knowledge and beauty trends.-- --
Inspires teamwork to achieve sales goals and elevate the customer
- Build trust and foster teamwork across the entire Beauty
- Offer the customer compelling experiences, opportunities to
discover products, and relationships that keep them coming
- Clearly models behavior and articulates activities that support
elevating the customer experience.
- Leverage My Client. Provide outstanding service - whether that
be in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Drive client acquisition through awareness and engagement in
our Loyalty program. --
Models a curiosity to learn that drives self-development.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning through personal
behaviors, product demonstrations and peer to peer learning.
- Remain up to date with all training from designated brand.
- Attend brand specific schools and virtual trainings as needed.
Promotes strong team engagement and encourages recognition.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate, and develop associates on
company policies, procedures, product knowledge, and
team/individual productivity goals. Train Beauty team on specific
brand.-- Support onboarding internal and external new team members.
Supports operational excellence.
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and
return to vendors (RTVs).
- Present a clean well-maintained beauty department with
associates following Macy's Corporate hygiene standards.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs -- -- This job description is
not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this
job description at any time.-- Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment.-- Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can
review their rights and the Company's obligations under here.--
Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their
rights and the Company's obligations under here.-- Candidates for
positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the
Company's obligations under here. -- BEAUTY00 --
Keywords: Macy's, Fairfield , Retail Cosmetics Brand Expert - Clinique, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!