Dynamics NAV/Business Central ERP Specialist
Company: Primal Pet Foods, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Company OverviewPrimal Pet Foods is a Fairfield,
California-based manufacturer of fully prepared, human-grade raw
foods and treats for dogs and cats. Primal Pet Foods was founded
with the goal of improving the quality of life and overall health
and happiness of pets through wholesome raw foods that mimic the
diet of animals in the wild. We are looking for reliable and
motivated people to join our fast-paced, growing Primal Team in our
Packaging/ Production Department!Come see what Primal's all about!
https://primalpetfoods.com/pages/our-storyThis position is required
to work out of our Fairfield, Ca. Production facility.Job
SummaryThe Company recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics Business
Central ("BC"). The Analyst will provide support, training, and
troubleshooting for the Company's BC users. The Analyst will be the
Company's expert in functional knowledge of BC. This position will
also act as the Project Manager for ongoing ERP development. The
ideal candidate will be equally adept at interacting with users on
front end functionality and driving back end
development.Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with management and BC users to identify
development, reporting, and process improvement opportunities.
- When necessary, work with outside consultants to define the
scope of work for projects.
- Manage all projects defining timelines and deliverables.
- Work directly with current BC users to support routine
functionality and processes.
- Train users at all levels of the Company on BC processes and
- In conjunction with the CI Analyst document BC business
processes and procedures.
- Use SQL, SSRS, Excel, and other Microsoft tools to expand
standard reporting capabilities and business processes.
- Provide other IT support as necessary to ensure the operability
- Other duties as assignedQualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business
- Previous ERP implementation experience in Microsoft BC
- A minimum of three years of experience working with Microsoft
Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Experience in a food manufacturing company.
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results and
meet deadlines to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to perform well under pressure within an environment
with constantly changing priorities
- Prior experience with SQL Server, SSRS, Power BI, and other
report writing tools
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Certification in project management.While performing the duties
of this job, the employee will frequently sit, walk, stand, and use
dominant hand coordination for simple grasping, pushing/pulling,
and fine manipulation. The employee is occasionally required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include frequent reading and close
visThis position may alternate between time spent at a desk and
time spent within the Warehouse or Production Floor. While
performing the duties of this job within the Manufacturing area or
Warehouse area, the employee is regularly exposed to moving
mechanical parts, varying environments including extreme cold, and
vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Although work is primarily indoors you may be required to travel
outside. May require non-traditional hours based on operational
needs distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth
perception; and the ability to adjust focus.We offer great benefits
and perksPaid vacation and sick hoursPaid company holidays, 7 per
yearLow-cost medical insurance, including options with Kaiser,
Sutter, UHC, and AnthemCompetitive dental, vision, and supplemental
insurance. Plus, discounted pet insurance!401k with company match
up to 4%Free Primal products for your petCareer growth
opportunities, training, and much more!Primal Pet Foods is a Drug
Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.Please review our
submitting an application with us, you acknowledge that you have
read and understand this policy.Powered by JazzHR9Q2LhgTxGe
Keywords: Primal Pet Foods, Inc., Fairfield , Dynamics NAV/Business Central ERP Specialist, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!