Bilingual Production Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2020
STAFF PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Do you want to utilize your exceptional customer service abilities
in a challenging, client-facing, role?
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come
* Anticipate staffing requirements and expectations
* Coordinate recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of
individuals for assignment.
* Maintain timekeeping system and ensure payroll/invoicing is
* Provide productivity, headcount, attendance and other reports at
* Manage employee relations at the site - including coaching,
counseling, performance reviews, removal from assignments, and exit
* Conduct onsite orientation, safety training
* Facilitate the initial treatment and reporting of workers'
* Participate in scheduled service reviews at client site.
* Act as the liaison between the branch office and the client.
* Deliver superior customer service and develop relationships with
supervisors and associates
* Fluent in Spanish
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Production or Food Manufacturing background ideal
* Experience in coaching and managing others
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Strong Reporting Skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* High levels of motivation and self-direction
* Willingness to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
* Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in
the United States and a preeminent resource for professional
staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that
include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers,
RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
To find out more, visit www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which includes
Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid
time off and holidays, and a wellness program. We also offer a
variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: EmployBridge, Fairfield , Bilingual Production Manager, Other , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!