Company: Partnership HealthPlan of California
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Leads the design of the training program for the Provider
Relations (PR) Department's provider demographic database and the
provider data master (PDM) system in consultation with PR
Supervisors and Managers. Develops training materials and guides.
Trains new PR staff and facilitates ongoing training. Performs
auditing activities and recommends training topics for staff based
on audit results. Performs all activities related to auditing,
tracking, and documenting staff performance of operational
processes with an emphasis on ensuring provider data and other work
output is accurate. Produces audit reports to identify trends for
- Develops training program courses and schedules training
sessions in collaboration with PR Supervisor/Managers.
- Conducts training and/or works with other subject matter
experts to prepare and conduct trainings for both new staff and
ongoing staff development.
- Creates effective written training materials and tools to
- Writes and/or provides input on operational desk
- Monitors progress of trainees through one-on-one observation
and audit results.
- Provides feedback to Supervisors and Managers on staff
performance relating to accuracy of work and ability to apply
- Audits PR Department database systems and procedures.
- Audits all key operational functions to ensure accuracy levels
are maintained, including but not limited to: o Contracted and
non-contracted provider changes in all databases/systems o
Providers Not on File (PNOF's) o Provider Directory changes
- Prepares reports of staff results and distributes to
Keywords: Partnership HealthPlan of California, Fairfield , Lead Trainer, Human Resources , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!