Work Group Trainer
Company: PRIDE Industries
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Under general supervision, the Work Group Trainer provides
structured instruction and support techniques to prepare
individuals participating in the employment program to reach their
full potential. The service support provided by the Work Group
Trainer includes focus on skills that will assist a person served
to reach their employment goals and learn to perform job tasks to
the employers specifications. Provide on-going communication and
reports regarding skill development, development of supportive
accommodations, along with preparing detailed job and task analysis
to serve as the basis for developing training strategies. This job
class requires knowledge of individual employment support in a
variety of employment settings, relevant to the desired employment
choice of the person served. Employment settings include varying
shifts and geographic -locations. -MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- One year of relevant industry work -experience.
- Experience -working -with -adults -with -developmental
-disabilities -and/or -physical -challenges, -preferred.
- Familiar with organization policies, applicable laws,
procedures, and -processes.
- Ability -to -effectively -train -and -direct -the -work -of
-employees to -meet -production/service -goals.
- Ability -to -communicate -effectively -both -orally -and -in
-writing; and -to -present -information -and -respond to questions
from vendors, customers, management, and others.
- Ability -to -act -responsively -to -customer -inquiries -and
-requests, -and -to -escalate -the -more -difficult employees or
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary and
- Knowledge of computer data entry and basic typing -skills.
- Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and -division.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and common-sense
-skills. -TYPICAL DUTIES:
- *Provide coaching and mentoring at the work site; sets up work,
directs workflow/scheduling and monitors progress of
projects/service orders through to completion.
- *Ensures adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines
while minimizing errors and safety -risks.
- *Uses structured training techniques for teaching job
performance skills such as sequence, quality, and quantity.
-Assigns -employees to breaks and lunches; assists employees
receiving services in completing employee time entry.
- *Ensures success of the placement by providing advocacy at the
work site and support employer.
- *Observes -employees while -performing -job, -on
-transportation (if applicable), -and -remain -available to
-employee -to ensure safety of individuals.
- *Creates a variety of documents including achievement reports,
and other reports including attendance, service reports, and
- * Continually evaluates and monitors the consumers performance
- *Some -positions may -drive -employees to -and -from -off-site
-work -locations -or -to -and -from -home -using company owned
- Performs other duties and special projects as -assigned.*
Denotes Essential Job Function -EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:High School
Diploma or GED -CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED: The following
licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state
and/or contract requirements:Not Applicable -PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:Employees must have the ability to perform the
following physical demands for extended periods oftime with or
without assistance: -
- Maneuvering to and around -equipment
- Bending, stooping, and -reaching
- Utilizing -keyboard
- Monitoring computer -systems
- May include viewing computer/CCTV monitor(s) and detailed work
requiring close -vision
- Moving or lifting boxes up to 25 -pounds
- Answering/making phone -calls
- Communicating with -others -WORK ENVIRONMENT:Work is primarily
performed at a customers location in an office / shop environment
with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise and/or
noise from equipment. Transporting to locations with the work site
may be required. Employees may also be exposed to extreme cold or
heat. -DISCLAIMER:The above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level - -of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be - -interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow
their supervisors instructions and to perform the tasks requested
by their -supervisors. - -Required qualifications:
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Keywords: PRIDE Industries, Fairfield , Work Group Trainer, Human Resources , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!