Shift Manager- Second Shift
Company: Saxco International Inc
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Position Purpose:The shift manager (2nd shift) has overall
responsibility for Customer Fulfillment Center processes, which
includes but is not limited to, packaging, receiving, put away and
picking procedures, shipping, inventory accuracy, safety, security,
and equipment care. Provide leadership and director and oversight
of the packaging and warehouse operations. Respond to internal and
external customers in a timely Manner. Second Shift Hours: 2:00PM-
- Directs all activities associated with the successful
production operations in the Distribution Center.
- Manage the warehouse operations processes associated with Labor
Scheduling, Receiving, Put- away, Inventory Control & Cycle
Counting, Picking and Shipping.
- Supports compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures,
safety rules and governmental regulations; maintains and
coordinates all areas of warehouse security.
- Monitors performance and productivity measures for the line
production of bottle packaging and material handling.
- Monitors the performance of production workers to ensure
compliance with policies, practices and approved standard operating
procedures; develops and updates standard operating procedures to
facilitate smooth warehouse operations.
- Ensures that warehouse material handling equipment is
maintained and in proper working order.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to
meet service requirements.
- Assists associate relations functions including performance
management, development and training of warehouse associates.
- Assists in coordinating, of physical inventory.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of and ensuring company
compliance with governmental regulations, as it pertains to
- Thorough knowledge of related materials and distribution
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production team.
- Participate in cross-functional Continuous Improvement
- Project leadership, implementation, or special projects as
- Maintains compliance and government regulations, company
policy, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
- Performs related duties as assigned by Operations.Additional
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and
maintain collaborative working relationships at all levels within
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and proven
- Strong skills in MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal
- Ability to navigate in fast-paced and changing
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities to
effectively problem solve.Minimum Requirements
- Knowledge of WMS and ERP platform.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience in light
manufacturing and distribution.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in manufacturing/distribution
- Forklift Certified- Must Have
Equal Opportunity Employer: Saxco International is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
veteran status or marital status.Management retains the discretion
to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Saxco International Inc, Fairfield , Shift Manager- Second Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!