Travel Nurse RN - CCU - Coronary Care - COVID19 - $2,863 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN CCU - Coronary Care
for a travel nursing job in Fairfield, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: CCU - Coronary Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/10/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelWeekly Pay Range - $2577 To $2863
- A RN - CCU provides professional nursing care to assigned
patients in the critical/coronary care unit.
- Performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and
develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical
- Critical care nurses can be found working in a wide variety of
environments and specialties, such as general intensive care units,
medical intensive care units, surgical intensive care units, trauma
intensive care units, coronary care units, cardiothoracic intensive
care units, burns unit, paediatrics and some trauma center
emergency departments.RN ICU Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to critically ill patients in the
- Additionally, Staff Nurse - RN - CCU typically requires a
bachelor`s degree in nursing.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Requires a valid state RN license.
- Staff Nurse - RN - CCU's years of experience requirement may be
- Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is
the main requirement.
- Documents nursing interventions and patient response according
to hospital policy.
- Evaluates effectiveness of nursing interventions and methods of
- Practices within the limits of the state's Nurse Practice Act
and health care facility and nursing administrative policies.
- Supervises ancillary personnel in their performance of assigned
- Ensures patient confidentiality and the rights of the
- Maintains and updates skills needed for excellence in patient
- Being a Staff Nurse - RN - CCU assists physicians during
examinations and procedures, operating and
- monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Observes patients' progress, records observations in patient
medical record, and updates attending physician directly when
- Nutritional support, including enteral and parenteral
nutritional management and monitoring of metabolic function Complex
wound care, utilizing techniques to promote wound healing.
- Caring for the psychosocial needs of the critically ill patient
- A critical care nurse provides specialized care to patients in
the intensive care units of a hospital that treat the most severely
ill or injured patients, caring for the daily needs of those who
are the most vulnerable.
- To perform effectively in this position, critical care
professionals require specialized training.Minimum Job
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with current
licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of
- Evidence of current BLS and ACLS credential mandatory.
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital
experience.Cynet Health Job ID #21473540. Pay package is based on
12 hour shifts and 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation)
with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.
Keywords: Cynet Health, Fairfield , Travel Nurse RN - CCU - Coronary Care - COVID19 - $2,863 per week, Healthcare , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!