Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- Home Health
Company: HealthFlex Home Health Services
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Who We Are: Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins
in the home, we have been providing quality Home Health Services to
Bay Area communities since 2012. Today, we're extremely proud to be
one of the largest, fastest growing, independently owned home
health companies in Northern California.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service,
HealthFlex has been awarded:
* "Home Care EliteTop 500 Agency"
* "Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area"
* "SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business"
* Five Star Rated Quality Outcomes
* 4.7 Glassdoor rating and 92% CEO approval
Benefits of joining our team:
* Strong market competitive compensation plans
* Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
* Choice of 9 medical plans, including two at 100% coverage
* Retirement matching up to 4% after 90 days of employment
* Competitive paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
* Company Car
* Paid CEUs & CPR
* Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
* Life Insurance
* Employee Discount Program
* Gym Reimbursement Program
* Paid Mileage, Toll and Parking
* Ipad and Cell Phone Provided
Position Summary: HealthFlex is seeking a compassionate and
experienced Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). By joining
our 5 star rated clinical team; you will be providing skilled
services to help patients regain their independence in the comfort
of their own home.
Schedule: Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem
Locations: We have needs across all of our territories in the
following counties, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, San Mateo,
San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Napa and Solano.
* Work with patient and family in the home to achieve improvement
in health goals
* Manage patients health care episode with the agency
* Prepare clinical notes, orders and charting in a timely
* Collaborate with physicians and agency staff to deliver the best
* Current and unrestricted California LVN license required.
* 1 year LVN experience, Home Health or Hospice experience
* Current AHA CPR certification
* Valid Driver's License
What sets us apart:
* Manageable Caseloads
* Clustered Territory
* Flexible Schedule
* Work Remote and Independently
* Successful Onboarding Program
* Supportive Leadership Team
* Responsive Internal Support
Don't just take it from us, check out what others are saying about
their experience at HealthFlex and visit Glassdoor, our reviews
speak for themselves! To get a taste of our fun and supportive
culture visit Facebook and LinkedIn.
HealthFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is HealthFlex's
policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees
and job applicants. It is our intent to maintain a work environment
which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because
of age, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, physical disability, mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner or
relationship status, family or parental status, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical
conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, military or veteran status, height, weight, place of
birth ,or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: HealthFlex Home Health Services, Fairfield , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- Home Health, Healthcare , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!