Video Monitor Technician/Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time, Evening)
Company: Northbay Healthcare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Video Monitor Technician (VMT)/Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) has a dual responsibility depending on their work assignment.
When assigned as VMT they will be responsible for the provision of
continuous observation and surveillance of assigned tele-sitting
patients. When assigned as a CNA they are responsible for the
delivery of patient care to assigned patients under the direction
and supervision of a licensed, professional nurse. The VMT/CNA,
utilizing the Jean Watson Nursing Theory of Caring and the
Relationship Based Care Model, provides assistance to patients in
accordance with the functional and developmental needs of each
patient. The individual will support the mission, vision, values
and expectation of excellence of the organization.
- High school graduate or equivalent.Licensure:
- Graduate of certified program for CNAs with a current
California CNA certificate.
- Current AHA or equivalent CPR certification.Experience:
- One-year experience as CNA acute care setting preferred.
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skill in
providing appropriate care for patients in the Geriatric, Adult,
and Adolescent and Pediatric age groups.Skills:
- High level of initiative and independent work skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Capable of continuous monitoring of up to 12 patients on one
screen at one time and remaining alert at all times while on
- Ability to communicate effectively with clinical staff and with
patients using a microphone and headset.
- Proficient computer operations skills.
- Proficient Microsoft windows experience.
- Efficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing simultaneous
- Interacts with patients, staff and visitors in a pleasant,
cooperative, and courteous manner.
NorthBay Healthcare provides sophisticated healthcare services not
only in our two hospitals - NorthBay Medical Center in Fairfield
and NorthBay VacaValley Hospital in Vacaville California - but in
our primary care and specialty care practices. From oncology to
open heart surgery, and from birth through the end of life,
NorthBay Healthcare has teams of medical experts ready to assist in
your care.It is our goal to exude warmth and caring as we meet and
greet patients, family and visitors in our hospitals and medical
offices. Our dedication to our patients continues throughout their
Keywords: Northbay Healthcare, Fairfield , Video Monitor Technician/Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time, Evening), Healthcare , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!