Pharmacy Tech I (on-call, FF)
Company: Northbay Healthcare Group
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Job Description req4851 Pharmacy Tech I (on-call, FF) On Call,
FTE: 0 NorthBay Medical Center Fairfield, CA Job Summary: Under the
supervision of Pharmacy manager and oversight by the Staff
Pharmacists, performs entry level technician functions and assists
with drug dispensing and record keeping. Maintains pharmacy
inventory levels and integrity both within and outside the
- High school graduate preferred.
- Completion of pharmacy technologist training program. Licensure
- Registration as Pharmacy technician or Intern Pharmacist with
the California State Board of Pharmacy is required. Experience,
Knowledge and Skill:
- Completion of pharmacy technologist training program. Prior
experience in hospital practice not required
- Knowledge of the laws involved in hospital pharmacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in basic pharmaceutical
- Ability to type 25 wpm and have previous computer experience.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to
be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that
work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of
Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
- Requires ability to communicate clearly needs and situational
Keywords: Northbay Healthcare Group, Fairfield , Pharmacy Tech I (on-call, FF), Healthcare , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!