Affiliate/Partner Account Manager
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Company ProfilePeoplefinders.com, the premier online service for
consumers to locate, contact and verify people and businesses, is
seeking an Account Manager to assist with multi-channel customer
acquisition efforts, including display campaigns, and integrated
distribution partnerships. Over the past decade, the Company has
quietly become one of the largest owners of public records data in
the country, distributing its products over a vast network of
websites. Peoplefinders is a privately held corporation based in
Sacramento, California. We offer a competitive compensation and a
comprehensive benefits program.
Job Purpose The Marketing Manager - Partner Accounts is responsible
for the daily management of our online marketing programs and
partnerships. The professional we seek must be proactive, have
strong analytical skills, and able to increase bottom-line results.
This role requires: stellar organizational skills, strong
analytical decision making and the confidence to make and adjust
decisions quickly. This person will work with a variety of internal
and external stakeholder to achieve department, company and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with managing the day-to-day efforts of PeopleFinders'
- On-board new partners, including trafficking creative, working
with developers to launch API, working with graphic designers to
build out creative.
- Monitor and Analyze daily campaign performance and optimize
spend and/or creative based on performance.
- Build performance reports to management as needed.
- Forecast campaign performance and volume based on evolving set
of companywide metrics.
- Meet and exceed goals based on total media spend and ROI.
- Work closely with publishers, networks and other partners to
build rapport and maintain good relations.
- Responsible for accurate tracking and reporting of marketing
spend and return by channel and creative placement.
- Maintain dashboards, reports, and other analytical tools to
track and measure marketing performance and trends.
- Drive project management, implementation for ongoing
optimization of our traffic partnersQualifications & Skills
- Must be detail oriented, customer service focused,
highly-organized, able to calmly perform under a high
stress/deadline-driven environment and understand the urgency and
exposure that comes with working in dynamic ad trafficking
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of internal
and external teams.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, decision-making and problem
solving skills and abilities.
- Possess strong leadership, communication (both verbal and
written), and customer service skills, and exchange information
with others clearly and concisely.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically
Education & Experience
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's or Master's degree in
Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or a related
field.Experience Requirement: 2+ years of relevant experience
Keywords: PeopleFinders, Fairfield , Affiliate/Partner Account Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!