US-Sr. Sales Account Manager
Company: Univar Solutions
Posted on: January 20, 2023
A Place Where People Matter
Start your career journey with Univar Solutions! Here you can make
an impact on the world around you and accelerate your career in
areas that energize and excite you.
Position Title: Sr. Sales Account Manager - Co-Pack (Aerospace &
As a Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for growing
chemical sales in the Aerospace industry by servicing existing
customers and targeting new business. The role is accountable for
achieving volume, revenue, and margin growth targets within a
defined territory by growing Univar Solutions share within existing
customers through the sale of product and service offerings, and by
acquiring new customers by providing consultative solutions.
The role is expected to provide a mix of strategic and tactical
solutions in a business-to-business selling environment.
The role focuses on acquiring, penetrating, managing and retaining
customers. Being sales and performance driven with dedication to
achieving team goals will be critical to success of our overall
business. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Aerospace
market, inclusive of FBO's, MRO's, OEM's, and distribution
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Territory Planning: Understands territory situation, current
accounts, prospects, competitors, and suppliers.
- Account Planning & Customer Knowledge: Understands customer
objectives, needs, and profitability drivers. Ability to manage
highly complex customer relationships.
- Ownership & Performance Focus: Takes responsibility for and
ownership of territory.
- Coordination & Leadership: Build and maintain multi-level
relationships within Univar Solutions and within customer
- Able to build and maintain effective internal relationships
with resource groups and other commercial team members
- Market Knowledge: Keeps up-to-date and informed on market,
industry, and regulatory issues.
- Technical Knowledge: Identifies technical needs of
- Value Proposition: Understands and sells entire value offering
from Univar Solutions.
- Communication: Presents to customers with awareness of customer
- Negotiations & Solution Agreement: Has sound judgment and
problems solving skills to create win-win solutions.
- Implementation Management: Reacts to additional customer
demands and needs.
- Sales Administration: Has command of MS Office, CRM platform,
and QlikView packages.
- Pipeline Management: Handles pipeline proactively, recognizing
customers' stage in the decision cycle. WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemicals or related field preferred.
Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be
- 5 plus years of Chemicals sales experience or related products
to the Aerospace industry experience is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are
- Experience with various industry bid-boards, such as ILS,
Eplane, Partsbase, and Aeroxchange is a plus.
- Able to travel overnight up to 50% of the time.
- Able to work independently from a home office.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and responsive WHERE YOU WILL
Home-based opportunity - Candidates located in Southern California
PAY & BENFITS :
The salary range for this position is $118,680 - $189,880. The
specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a
variety of factors including the candidate's relevant experience,
education, training, certifications, qualifications, and work
location. In addition, this position is eligible for incitive pay.
Available employee benefits include health, vision, and dental. We
also provide 401k matching for retirement and paid time off.
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and
ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our
daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand
sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning,
construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000
employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the
most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay
and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support
our employees' physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world
around us so that we can do our part to keep our communities
healthy, fed, clean and safe.
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion.
Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique
experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides
the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not
be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Keywords: Univar Solutions, Fairfield , US-Sr. Sales Account Manager, Executive , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!