Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job description: The Purchasing Manager will handle all
materials and subcontractor information as well as work with the
Purchasing Director on strategic efforts!
- Develop and maintain budgets of direct cost for use in
- Provide up-to-date direct cost used to determine sales
- Maintain budgets concurrent to any changes.
- Negotiate terms and pricing with the subcontractors and develop
legal and binding contracts, with approval of Legal, for each
subcontractor. Determine methods to ensure that the contracts
signed by the subcontractors are current and completely up to date
through communication with the field superintendents.
- Maintain current information on all subcontractors employed by
the company including but not limited to insurance, license,
emergency numbers and contacts. Manage the relationships with
subcontractors suppliers and manufacturers.
- Partner with Safety to ensure compliance with OSHA through the
- Responsible for contract maintenance; negotiate revised
proposals and process change orders. Qualifications:
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of purchasing
- Must possess a working knowledge of the policies and procedures
used by the Superintendents in the field.
- Must be able to analyze the housing and economic markets for
the areas in which the product is to be built.
- Must possess a working knowledge of general accounting
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of all the trades and
products required to construct a single-family dwelling.
- Must be able to decipher and analyze Californias Title 24
requirements. Why is This a Great Opportunity: Strong compensation
+ bonus opportunitySales at this company have increased by nearly
100% since 2020Salary Type : Annual SalarySalary Min : 125000Salary
Max : 135000Currency Type : US Dollars
Keywords: Job Juncture, Fairfield , Purchasing Manager, Executive , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!