Senior/Supervising Civil Engineer
Company: Diverse Consulting Enterprises, Inc
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Senior or Supervising Civil Engineers
Location: Either Santa Rosa, Auburn or Fairfield, CA
Salary: $160K-$195K DOE
Our client has immediate openings for Senior or Supervising Civil
Engineers in our Santa Rosa, Auburn and Fairfield offices.
Responsibilities will include oversight of designers and engineers
and management of a variety of municipal projects including
transportation, water and wastewater capital improvements.
- 10+ years of experience (Senior level) and 15+ years of
experience (Supervising level) that includes design and oversight
of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in
Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registered civil engineer (PE) in the State of
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MS Office and
- Prior experience performing oversight of engineers and
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with
staff, clients and government agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client development and management experience.
- Experience developing scopes of work and fees for
- Budget conscious and able to manage both large and small
- Capital project design and oversight.
Our client is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace. They are open to the possibility that a great candidate
for this job may not precisely meet all the stated criteria for
this position, so if you're excited about this role but don't meet
all the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. You may be just
the right candidate for this or other roles.
They offer a highly competitive compensation package based on
experience. Their benefits package includes medical-dental-vision
coverage, 401k plan w/ employer matching contribution and
continuing education programs.
Keywords: Diverse Consulting Enterprises, Inc, Fairfield , Senior/Supervising Civil Engineer, Engineering , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!