Director of Marketing Automation
Company: Cambridge Investment Research, Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Cambridge Investment Research Inc., one of the nation's top
independent financial solutions firm, is actively looking for a
person who has experience with marketing automation to join the
Public Relations Creative Marketing Department as a full time
Director of Marketing Automation. At Cambridge, our purpose is to
make a difference in the lives of our financial professionals,
their investing clients, and our associates. Our values of
integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness continue to guide
us in the decisions we make together every day. For over 40 years
we've delivered innovative financial solutions while offering
exciting career opportunities with ongoing professional
development. A national leader as a financial solutions firm,
Cambridge's commitment to long-term professional development in a
unique small-town community makes this a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Cambridge has been honored 11 times by our associates as a Top
Workplace in Iowa 1 and 13 times as Broker-dealer of the Year by
our financial professionals through Investment Advisor magazine 2 .
We are recognized among the leading firms in the financial advice
industry as we serve over 3,700 independent financial professionals
and hundreds of thousands of their investing clients across the
country. 1 The Top Workplace in Iowa, 2020 - 2011, recognition is
determined by associate feedback through an anonymous survey
conducted by Energage, an independent research company.
- Serves as the owner and administrator of Cambridge's marketing
automation platform (Adobe Campaign or similar).
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the
platform to support Cambridge associates in the generation,
distribution, and reporting of leads in accordance with industry
best practices and standards.
- Manages all technical aspects of Cambridge's marketing
automation platform with support from vendor partners as
- Works with Cambridge teams to manage campaign execution using
our marketing automation tool to handle lead inquiries.
- Supports strategy, development, lead nurture, workflows and
project management of marketing campaigns.
- Partners with Business Development and IT to manage the
integration of Cambridge's marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best
practices in campaign and lead management.
- Partners with the Data Analyst to create and maintain metrics
reports on Marketing and Business Development activities,
effectiveness and business impact.
- Research support documentation to find answers for any task
that users are not able to perform with the marketing automation
- Seeks to support alignment with Cambridge business objectives
with marketing automation strategies and tactics.
- Reviews and analyzes data to spot trends and develop lead
scoring mechanisms that help guide campaign effectiveness.
- Evaluates new technologies and add-on applications to improve
and optimize marketing team performance.
- Responsible for marketing automation quality standards, from
design rendering to email functionality and list management.
- Maintains data standards for compliance purposes, email
deliverability, and to ensure segmentation standards are met
through various content types.
- Train Cambridge associates on how to use Cambridge's marketing
automation platform, including best practices.
- Partner with Cambridge associates to:
- Setup trigger-based campaigns
- Send nurture emails at specific interval
- Create/modify lead scoring rules to grade temperature of
- Create/modify targets, goals other business and campaign
- Serve as primary marketing automation platform support resource
for internal associates.Education & Experience Five or more years
of related experience, education and/or training Certificates &
Licenses This job requires obtaining a FINRA Series 99 license
within the first year of employment in order to complete job
responsibilities. Cambridge will provide financial and educational
support towards obtaining required license(s) including paid study
time, training courses, study materials and online resources.
Compensation: $81,000-$100,000. This range is a good faith estimate
of the compensation to be offered for this position based on the
ideal candidate's qualifications, the Company's operational needs,
and other considerations permitted by law. The actual pay offered
to a specific candidate may vary above or below the stated
range.Benefits: Cambridge has competitive benefits and promotes a
work/life balance to encourage individual success.
- Premium benefit package including medical, vision, dental, life
and long-term disability insurance
- Vacation/sick time
- 401K retirement plan with company matching program
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Nine paid holidays You can find more details about our
comprehensive benefits package here. Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later.
Keywords: Cambridge Investment Research, Inc, Fairfield , Director of Marketing Automation, Advertising , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!