Company: California Lifestyle Foundation
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionCLF is looking for someone to join its growing
Marketing team, which helps us run campaigns for our partners. We
have teamed up with one of the most remarkable anti-bullying
charities of the century, helping them achieve their marketing
goals and awareness initiatives. Marketing Assistants would be
helping use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns
with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run
smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their
respective industries.You are:
- Obsessed with being a positive community influencer and market
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new
ideas and keeps the company curiousMarketing Assistant
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations
Manager to integrate PR campaigns with community outreach.
- Keeping updated on industry trends and regularly informing
sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities for
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new
- Establishing positive, supportive relationships with the
community and provide feedback to senior management
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
missionSkills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the
visibility of the organization's missionPowered by
Keywords: California Lifestyle Foundation, Fairfield , Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!