Brand Marketing Assistant
Company: California Lifestyle Foundation, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our mission is simple: bring awareness to bullying and the real
devastation it causes. The Non-Profit we assist and support runs
solely off generous donations from those who promote our mission.
Our team of Brand Marketing Representatives delivers precisely
targeted solutions that meet the brand's donation goals.
The Mission: Ambassadors care deeply about educational inequity and
utilize marketing and events to influence peers to learn more about
the issue and engage with our partners. This is done
- Developing and executing physical marketing plans
- Tracking campaign activities and monitoring results in
- Planning and executing engaging events and presentations
- Networking with peers to generate interest
By joining staff, you join a network of individuals committed to
pursuing equity for all and developing themselves as professionals
in the process. We as an organization value the longevity of our
employees and offer a and competitive pay structure. This is
competitive and depends on your prior work experience.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Fast learner
- Strong research ability
- Strong organization skills
- Attentiveness to details
- Previous marketing experience is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: California Lifestyle Foundation, Inc., Fairfield , Brand Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!