Company: Veear Projects Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2022
- Works under direct supervision of the Staffing Manager.
Performs daily staffing functions for all assigned units in
collaboration with unit Clinical Manager, Clinical Nurse
Supervisor, or designees. Responsible for unit placement of
registry staff. Assists with secretarial, clerical, and
receptionist support for the Clinical Support Services Department.
Maintains lines of communication while maintaining the
confidentiality of patient and employee information. Support the
organizational mission, goals, and values.
- Ensures schedules for each department are submitted in a timely
fashion and are complete based on established core staffing
- Plans and executes daily staffing and scheduling decisions
based on acuity system, skill mix, and patient need in
collaboration with appropriate unit personnel.
- Ability to make staffing judgments independently and
collaborate with the Administrative Coordinator, Clinical Nurse
Supervisor, or designee.
- Notifies and collaborates with Clinical Manager, Clinical Nurse
Supervisor, or designee to handle sick calls and leave of absence
requests such as jury duty, bereavement, etc., as related to
providing appropriate staffing.
- Schedules registry personnel appropriately. Monitors registry
competency requirements and maintains registry credential
- Inputs data accurately into OptiLink database daily to produce
daily reports on patient acuity and staffing requirements, which
are utilized to make staffing decisions for each shift.
- Follow an organized system of handling and filling requests,
schedules, and staffing matrix, etc.
- Assists with secretarial, clerical, and receptionist support
for the Clinical Support Services Department as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality of any information related to staff
members or hospital and departmental operations.
- Performs quality improvement and acuity audits as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Excellent organization and communication skills. Able to work
independently and organize workload, prioritize and use good
judgment. General office skills. Able to handle heavy telephone
traffic and to work with frequent interruptions. Ability to manage
all types of stress well in a highly demanding position. Proficient
in using copiers, fax machines, and other general office machines.
Previous hospital staffing experience preferred. Word processing
experience required. Excel, Access, or other database experience
Associates Degree preferred, not required
Keywords: Veear Projects Inc, Fairfield , Non-Clinical Administrative/Clerical, Administration, Clerical , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!