Administrative Assistant II
Company: Partnership HealthPlan of California
Posted on: March 15, 2020
To provide administrative support to the department head,
leadership teams, and staff as assigned. In addition to the
Administrative Assistant I duties, the Administrative Assistant II
has a higher level of experience and more autonomy, is involved in
project coordination, identifies necessary efficiencies, and is
exposed to confidential information.
- Fields telephone calls.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Maintains assigned calendars and schedules.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings.
- Prints and distributes meeting packets.
- Creates and processes expense reports.
- Creates correspondence, forms, reports, graphs, visual
presentations, and other related documents.
- Places catering orders.
- Captures and publishes meeting minutes and other correspondence
- Develops, formats, and distributes information to internal and
- Orders and maintains department supplies.
- Creates travel requests and travel arrangements as needed
(airfare, hotel, rental cars, registration).
- Maintains organization charts.
- Creates and maintains effective filing systems.
- Creates, submits, and tracks to completion departmental
training requests and other documents as directed.
- Ensures department employee timesheets are approved per payroll
- Works with department leadership to develop and submit monthly
update reports and documents per schedule or direction.
- Responds to correspondence on behalf of direct manager as
- Applies prior experience to identify necessary efficiencies and
brings to leaderships attention.
- Works with department leadership on project coordination as
- Works with all levels of internal staff and external
- Exposed to confidential, sensitive information.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and ExperienceHigh school
diploma or equivalent; minimum one (1) year of experience
performing general office duties and tasks, preferably in a
healthcare environment; or equivalent combination of education and
experience.Special Skills, Licenses and CertificationsProficient in
applicable business software applications such as Microsoft Office
Suite. Project coordination experience; requires strong computer
and internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal
skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal
management and staff, external clients, and vendors. Valid
California drivers license and proof of current automobile
insurance compliant with PHC policy are required to operate a
vehicle and travel for company business.Performance Based
CompetenciesExcellent oral and written communication skills are
required. Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
with ability to prioritize assignments, create and maintain
effective filing systems, and meet deadlines. Ability to work
independently and handle confidential and sensitive issues with
tact and diplomacy. Work Environment And Physical DemandsWorks in a
standard cubicle workstation. More than 50% of work time may be
spent sitting or standing in front of a computer monitor. When
required, ability to move, carry, or lift objects of varying sizes,
weighing up to 25 lbs. All HealthPlan employees are expected to:
- Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
- Maintain safe practices; and
- Abide by the HealthPlans policies and procedures, as they may
from time to time be updated.IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICEThe job
duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience,
educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in
this job description are representative only and not exhaustive or
definitive of the tasks that an employee may be required to
perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job
description at any time and to require employees to perform other
tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive
considerations, or work environment change.ID: 2020-1775 External
Company Name: Partnership HealthPlan of California External Company
URL: http://www.partnershiphp.org Street: 4665 Business Center
Drive FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Keywords: Partnership HealthPlan of California, Fairfield , Administrative Assistant II, Administration, Clerical , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!